1. Who runs SVPool?
This SVPool is a personal initiative of Dr. Craig Wright, and managed by the Coingeek Mining team on his behalf.
2. How do I get started?
Mining with SVPool is easy. Click the ‘Register’ button, and once your registration with 2FA is complete, set up your wallet, configure your worker groups, and add your miners to our pool. Once you put your miners to work, you immediately start participating in the potential rewards.
3. How do I register?
Navigate to SVPool.com and click the ‘Register’ button. Once you’re on the registration page, complete the following information:
- Phone number with country code.
- Email address.
- Select a password and re-enter it.
- Fill out the captcha.
- Send SMS – Once you receive the SMS, input the code on the registration page.;
- Click the Agreement link and read our Participant Agreement. If you agree, click the checkbox.
- Click the ‘Signup’ button.
4. How do I configure my account and connect my miners?
Log in to your account. You will then see the dashboard. Click the ‘Create Worker Group’ button.
Configure your workers in the form of ‘workerGroupName.workerID’. A text box will appear where you can enter your worker group name. The Worker ID should consist of numbers and lowercase letters no longer than 64 characters.
Please configure your workers using the following URLs:
- Primary: stratum+tcp://bch.svpool.com:3333
- Secondary: stratum+tcp://bch-cn.svpool.com:3333
If your workers are located inside China please use the configuration below:
- Primary: stratum+tcp://bch-cn.svpool.com:3333
- Secondary: stratum+tcp://bch.svpool.com:3333
Please Note: If the firewall your workers sit behind blocks OUTBOUND traffic to port 3333 you can use ports 80, 25 or 443 in the URLs above (ie: stratum+tcp://bch. svpool.com:80) and we will translate these additional ports to port 3333 on our side.
Until you both set up your worker group and miners on the SVPool application, and configure your miners, you will not yet be mining on SVPool. It is important to try to complete these at the same time.
5. How do I set up a wallet address?
- Scroll down to the ‘Worker Group’ section and enter your wallet ID in the text box provided and click ‘Save’.
- Note: If your wallet address is not in the BCH address format, but rather the legacy format, the Save button will not be enabled. Please click the cashaddr.bitcoincash.org link, enter your address and click ‘Convert’, then copy/paste the returned address into the wallet ID textbox in the application account section and click ‘Save’.
6. What reward structure do you offer?
We currently offer PPLNS.
7. What is PPLNS reward structure?
PPLNS is ‘Pay per last N Shares’, a proportional round-based reward system. A round is the time between the first share since the last block was found, and the share that solves a block. ‘N’ is currently set on SVPool to five times the difficulty level. (Difficulty is a measure of how difficult it is to find a hash below a given target.)
8. Will you offer other reward structures other than PPLNS?
Yes, as early as November, we plan to offer PPS+ in addition to PPLNS.
9. What are your Pool Fees?
Our Pool Fees are currently zero, we share transaction fees and we even cover the payout transaction fees. We do reserve the right to increase the Pool Fee at any time in our sole discretion.
10. What are your supported coins?
SVPool is 100% in support of promoting BCH growth and adoption as the dominant cryptocurrency.
11. How do I see my SVPool earnings?
Log into the dashboard and click the Earnings link to see your earnings. Note that it may take up to 24 hours after the status on the dashboard indicates ‘paid out’ for the Payout to be processed.
12. How do you calculate Payouts?
The standard for PPLNS Payout structure is:
Miners Hash / Pool Hash * Reward * (1 – Pool Fee)
Payouts are calculated every time a Block is successfully Mined using Share Contribution of 5 * Network Difficulty. (Difficulty is a measure of how difficult it is to find a hash below a given target.)
13. How am I paid out?
You must have a wallet set up in order to receive your Payout, and you will be paid in BCH.
14. What is your minimum Payout?
Our minimum Payout is currently 0.001 BCH.
15. When will I be paid-out?
You will be paid out automatically every 24 hours if you meet the minimum Payout of 0.001 BCH. We will endeavour to turn around Payout as rapidly as we can within the 24-hour period, but please note it may take a up to a full 24 hours. We thank you for your patience.
Keep in mind that for the PPLNS Payout structure, you will only be paid out when a block is mined. If you do not receive a Payout, check the pool stats to confirm if no blocks were mined since last payout.
16. Can I do a manual withdrawal?
At this time, you are automatically paid out at 0.001 BCH and no manual Payouts are possible or needed, since the minimum Payout is set so low.
17. Do you have plans to add additional features?
Yes, the features we offer will grow as SVPool continues to grow.We also welcome your ideas and comments, to make our pool even better! Please use the contact us ‘Contact Us’ form if you have suggestions.
18. How do I change my email or mobile number?
To change your email or mobile:
- Log in to your account. You will then see the dashboard.
- Click the icon on the upper right-hand corner and select ‘Account’ from the drop-down menu.
- Overtype the current mobile number and/or email with your new one and click ‘Update Mobile’ and/or ‘Update Email’, as applicable. Please note that we require 2FA on mobile and email changes.
If you change your mobile number and/or email through your online Account, you will be contacted by SVPool customer service to inform you of the change, requesting you to contact us if you did not initiate it.
Please Note: If you change your mobile number and/or email, there may be a delay of up to 48 hours before your next Payout is processed. If your Payout for a particular day does not appear after your email or mobile is changed, the Payout should appear the following day (along with the Payout for that day, if applicable).
19. What happens if I change my wallet?
If you change your wallet address on SVPool, you will be contacted by the customer service to inform you of the wallet change, requesting you to contact us if you did not initiate it.
Please Note: If you change your wallet, there may be a delay of up to 48 hours before your next Payout is processed. If your Payout for a particular day does not appear after your wallet is changed, the Payout should appear the following day (along with the Payout for that day, if applicable).
20. What languages may I get service in?
Our customer service team is fully bilingual and can interact with you via email and chat in English or Chinese.
21. Hey, I found a bug in the software!
If you find a defect, please let us know. We will work with you to provide some consideration for you bringing this to our attention.
22. Where are you located?
We have infrastructure and team representation spread across the globe in many time zones.
23. How do I close my account?
We’d be sorry to have you leave us, but if you decide to no longer mine with SVPool, you can remove your miners from our pool any time you like.
If you have any pending partial Payouts, this will be calculated on a pro-rata basis and a final Payout made to your wallet.
Please contact customer service if your final Payout is less than .001 BCH, as Payout will not occur automatically.