“You” and “your” means each individual visitor of the Site.
“Personal Information” has the meaning defined in the applicable privacy legislation, but is generally information about an identifiable individual.
1. Data We Collect
We collect Personal Information (i) you provide directly to us and (ii) automatically through your interaction with the Site.
1.1 Information You Provide Us
- Contact information: We collect your contact information, namely your name, email address, country of residence, and phone number.
- Account information: We collect account information, such as username, two-factor authentication keys, bitcoin SV (BSV) address and account preferences.
1.2 Automatic Collection of Information
- Transaction information: We collect information about transactions you complete in connection with the Service.
- Location information: Our applications may collect precise geolocation information from your mobile device with your prior consent. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you may be able to subsequently stop the collection of this information through your device operating system settings. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove our mobile applications from your device.
- Device and Log information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Site and utilize the Services, including device identifiers, mobile network information, type of operating system, type of hardware used and the type of browser used. We also log information about your use of the Site and Services, including access times, pages viewed, IP address, other standard web log data, and the page visited before and after navigating to our Site.
- You can learn about Google’s practices by going to www.google.com/policies/privacy//, and opt-out of them by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- You may opt-out of Facebook advertising by visiting thttps://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads/.
2. How We Use Your Personal Information
Not of all of the data we collect above is your Personal Information. Where it is, we use your Personal Information:
- for the purposes set out in Section 1 (Data We Collect);
- to otherwise provide the Service, including to authorize access to Services, to provide customer support, to manage your account(s), process transactions, to send notices about your transactions and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- to help prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- after anonymizing your Personal Information, and linking and combining it with information we obtain from others, to measure and improve the Service;
- for any other purpose to which you have consented, and
- as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law
(collectively, the “Purposes”).
We use third party service providers to help us provide the Service effectively (e.g., maintenance, analysis, audit, transactions, fraud detection, marketing and development) within the scope of the Purposes (“Third Party Providers”). They will have access to your information as reasonably necessary to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated in writing not to disclose or use it for other purposes.
We use your email address to:
- get in contact with you in connection with the Service, and,
- to the extent permitted by applicable law, to deliver marketing and promotional offers.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications. If you later opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may still send you messages relating to your account with the Service.
To the extent that you consent to same, we target (and measure the performance of) ads to users, visitors and others both on and off our Service directly or through a variety of partners. We are using data from advertising technologies, like web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and device identifiers.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the Site. They are typically stored on your computer’s hard drive.
To the extent that you consent to same, our cookies may collect and use your Personal Information for the Purposes.
3. How and Why We Share Your Personal Information
We will only use and disclose your Personal Information internally and with related companies, as required for the Purposes. We share some of your data with Third Party Providers as described above.
We may disclose your Personal Information we collect about you, whether you are a current or former customer, with law enforcement, data protection authorities, government officials, and other authorities, when:
- permitted or required by applicable law, and
- for the other Purposes.
4. Your Choices and Obligations
Except to the extent required or permitted by applicable law, we will only collect, use and disclose your Personal Information for those purposes for which you consent, which consent we will obtain from you at the point of collection, or in any case prior to using or disclosing the Personal Information.
4.2 Data Retention
We retain Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfil the Purposes, subject to our reasonable archival policy. In accordance with that policy, we will retain basic account information and information about performed transactions for at least seven (7) years after an account is closed.
4.3 Accessing and Controlling Your Personal Information
Regarding your Personal Information, you generally have the following options:
- Withdraw Consent to the Use/Disclosure of Personal Information: You can withdraw consent to the use and disclosure of your Personal Information. However, since some of the Personal Information is necessary to provide the Service to you, you may not be able to use the Service after such withdrawal.
- Right to Amend: Where you successfully demonstrate the inaccuracy or incompleteness of Personal Information, we shall amend the information as required. Depending upon the nature of the Personal Information challenged, amendment may involve the correction, deletion, or addition of information. Where appropriate, the amended information shall be transmitted to third parties having access to the information in question. See also Section 5 for the process to update online account information.
- Right to Access: Upon request, you shall be informed of the existence, use, and disclosure of your Personal Information and we will provide you with access to that information, subject to certain limitations which are required or permitted by applicable law.
You can make a request for any of the above mentioned actions by sending an email to the contact listed below.
5. Account Access, Changes, and Deletion
You may access and review or update your online account information at any time by logging into your account.
If you choose to terminate the Service and close your account, please review the Mining Pool Participant Agreement for the process on how to do so.
We implement reasonable physical, technical and administrative security practices and procedures to help protect the security of your Personal Information.
7. Contact Us